Do criminal defense attorneys usually take payment plans?Do criminal defense attorneys usually take payment plans? If not, what are other methods that clients use to pay? I can't afford to pay everything up front.
LawQA.com Answer Library
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Disclaimer: The response above does not form an attorney-client relationship. This answer may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. LawQA does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. This attorney may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.
More Questions on Criminal
- Will the court extradite me if I have a warrant for possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia?
- Will my husband be charged with DUI for switching lanes?
- What can I do if my ex stole my car and keys at my place of employment and the car is in both names but he is hiding it?
- What happens when you violate probation?
- I am 19 years old, if I am 100% sober and I decide to drive friends who are under 21 and are intoxicated, is there anything I can be charged with?
- How can I find out if I have an outstanding warrant?
- What are the minimum and maximum penalties for Possession of Controlled Substance?
- What should I do after being pulled over for no seat belt and had two priors back in 2006?
- Is my DL gonna be suspended?
- When will the prosecutor re-file charges against my soon to be ex husband for luring a minor?
- Do you have to show identification if a police officer asks you?
- What should I do for criminal mischief charge under $5,000 for vomiting in a police cell?
- How can I get license back if suspended?
- Can I be charged with obstruction without force after giving an alias name to the police?
- Is do I have to have a license to finance the vehicle or does the Department of Motor Vehicle stand correct?
- How long after an altercation can my ex press charges?
- Can my mom make me and my boyfriend break up?
- Should I appoint a lawyer if I have received a DAT for shoplifting?
- Can you be sued for walking on someone's roof if they say that you damaged it?